FLYING CLUB - Flying Like a Pro
Join the Flying Club and learn to fly like a pro! Once trained, you’ll fly without the aid, or presence, of a Instructor. You’ll be able to fly your friends, family or work colleagues to over 24,000 destinations around the world.
You will be trained in all aspects of flying our simulator, following a process similar for flying a 737NG jet airliners for a fraction of the cost!
The Flying Club Membership consists of the following benefits :
- Flying Club Training Manual and log book.
- Member Cap.
- Boeing 737 Wings Pin.
- Flying Club Membership
Joining flying club you will get a training based on level below:
In Level Beginner, We will teach you to be capable of:
- Basic jet flying on Pitch & Power Control, consist of straight and level flight in various level and speed, standard level turn, steep turn 45 degree, descending, descending turn and level off. Estimate hour: 1 hour
- Flying Circuits. This enables members to Take-off, Fly circuits and land in any airports. You will also be thought in how to operate the Auto Pilot. Estimate hour: 2 Hours.
- Setup the preflight, Before start, engine start, before taxi, before takeoff procedure and shutdown procedure. In this Lesson, you will understand and be able to prepare the aircraft from cold & dark UP TO the before takeoff procedure and back to cold & dark. Also including basic FMC setup. Estimate hour: 1.5 Hours.
- After completing both Lesson, you will be taking a half hour Flight Check-ride Exam to get your Licence 1. If you fail the check-ride, you have to take another additional hour for practice, review and flight re-check.
*Time required: for Beginner level is Approximately 5 hours.
In Intermediate Level, we will teach you to be capable of:
- Flying SECTORS. This enables members to fly a City-to-City sector flight. You will be thought on using the Navigation System and automation. Estimate hour: 2 Hours.
- You will also be thought on how to program the more indepth FMC (Flight Management Computer). Estimate hour: 1 Hour
- After completing both Lesson in this Intermediate Level, you will be taking a one hour Check-ride to get your Licence 2. If you fail the check-ride, you have to take another additional hour for practice, review and flight test.
*Time required: for Intermediate level is Approximately 5 hours.
In Advanced Level, we will teach you to be capable of:
- Flying SECTORS. This enables members to fly a City-to-City sector flight. You will be thought on using the Navigation System VOR to VOR and basic NDB without using Lateral Navigation in FMC. Including VOR and NDB Approach Landing. You will be able to read IFR chart and using approach chart .Estimate hour: 4 Hours.
- After completing this Lesson in this Advanced Level, you will be taking a one hour Flight Test to get your Licence 3. If you fail the test, you have to take another additional hour for practice, review and flight test.
*Time required: for Advanced level is Approximately 5 hours.
Learn fundamental aspect of flying. Exciting learning module by our licensed pilot. Suitable for adults and kids above 12.
Frequently Ask Questions:
- How to join AirCREW Flying Club Membership?
Simply join by purchasing a Flying Club Membership from AirCREW Sensation store.
Upon joining you will receive your Logbook and Training Manual. Booking lessons can be done at any time that suits the Club Member.
- Do I qualify for special rates once I become a member?
Yes, you can choose to purchase one hour at a time.
One hour lessons or solo simulator hire - Rp. 1.300.000 (Save Rp. 200.000 per hour)
- What are the benefits once i completed the course lessons and get licence from AirCREW Sensation?
- Personalised photo licence ID upon completion of Licence one
- Member-only events
- Discounted aviation merchandise
- Special pricing on souvenir Videos and photos
- Up to two friends fly at no extra charge
- Can i skip sequence of the course?
Must be in sequence. 1-> Beginner level. 2-> Intermediate Level. 3-> Advanced Level
- If i fail the exam, what should i do?
You need to re-take that checkride, additional charge applies.
- Any certificate provided?
Yes. You will get a certificate, if you passed the check-ride (exam).
- Is the Instructor a pilot?
Yes. All our Flying Club Instructors are licensed pilots. Some may be real-world flying instructors or even airline pilots.
- Will simulator time be recognised towards a ‘real-world’ pilots licence?
No, but it will help you prepare for real flight training.
- Can I cancel if I don’t wish to continue?
Yes, you can cancel at anytime. If you have outstanding vouchers for lessons or simulator time you will be refunded in full for all but one hour of advanced purchases. ie If you have 3 hours outstanding you will receive 2 hours refund.
- Can I transfer my unused hours to another person?
Hours are not transferable to the general public unless an upgrade is paid to the normal price.